- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Server Details section, click Preview to display your primary domain’s DNS information.
- If Preview DNS is not already enabled for your account, click Enable. If it has expired, click Renew.
- If Preview DNS is enabled, click Preview.
NOTE: Preview DNS expires after 14 days but may be reactivated at any time by repeating these steps.
To Make Your Site Live
In the Server Details section, click Preview, and then click Make this site live.