- Querying the WordPress wp_posts Database
Explains query_posts, get_posts, and how to paginate through your query_posts results with paginate_links.
- Mastering the WordPress Loop
Examines the WordPress Loop in detail and explores how you can manipulate the WordPress loop to create custom-post-type blogs and reorder objects in the admin panel.
- add_menu_page, add_submenu_page
How to add navigation menus to the WordPress dashboard.
- Optimize Your WordPress Plugins with Tags
Shows how you can enhance page speed by using tags to selectively run plugins only when needed. Page speed is important because it affects Google Page Rank and user experience.
- WordPress Redirect
- How to Replace Post Links in Bulk
How to replace HTML or image links in all your WordPress posts and pages.
- Obscure WordPress Errors – Why, Where and How?
Examines what causes the ‘You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.’ and `Are you sure you want to do this?’ errors, as well as how to fix them.
- How to Render Your Own WordPress Photo Gallery
Lays out the steps needed to render your own WordPress photo gallery.
- Create Your Own NoobSlide Gallery
How to expand the Shiba Gallery Plugin and create your own NoobSlide galleries.
- How to Add Your Own Permalink Structures
How the WordPress systems generates permalink URLs and how to create your own permalink structures.